Work in Africa
Just a brief update on our work in Africa.
• 1,016 patients were seen for free medical care over 4 days
• 200 dental patients were seen
• 300 patients had eye exams and most received eyeglasses
• Patients were screened and counseled for HIV
• 1,000 patients sought and received Spiritual Counseling
• 457 patients made life-changing decisions for Christ
Both the Greenhouse & Women’s Garden are thriving. A Prayer Garden and Orchard are on the horizon and I’ve been working on a women’s devotional. We are also in the process of redesigning our website.
To find out more about our work go to: www.touchinglivesmissions.org